- 20 Free Money Tools And Resources To Fix Your Finances
- How To Double Stack Your Charitable Contribution
- How To Triple Dip On Cash Back Rewards
- The Step By Step Guide To Where Your Money Should Be Invested
- 50 Self Development and Growth Books That Are Integral To Life
- The Thousands I’ve Paid Due To The Knowledge Tax – Personal Finance Is Not Common Sense
- 50 Budget Friendly Summer Bucket List Activities
- 6 Common Things You’re Doing WRONG With Your 401k and How To Fix It For Free!
- Miraval Spa Wellness Resort Trip Review
- Month 5 Blogging Traffic & Strategy: 23,695 views!
- Free Travel To Miraval: How I Got A $4,000 Trip For $240
- Why You Need Do The 30 Day Digital Detox Challenge (Free Printable!) #30daydigitaldetoxchallenge
- 11 Tips & Tricks To Save On Groceries (I spend $40 a week!)
- Investing + Life Lessons From The Best Chefs In The World
- Meet Hiro: 50%+ Savings Rate in NYC on $60k/year, AVM survivor, $100k Before 30
- How To Monetize Your Life By Doing Things You Already Do
- How To Do a No-Fail No-Spend Challenge (Free Printable!)
- How To Grow Your Own Herb Garden and Save A Ton of Money!
- How To Quantify Your College Degree & Take On Less Student Loans! #FinHealthMatters + College Degree Asset Calculator
- Giveaway: 1 Year Subscription to You Need a Budget (YNAB)
- 15+ Unique Things To Do In NYC That Are Budget Friendly
- 50 Favorite Cheap, Tasty, or Unique Eats In NYC
- Create Your Own Basic Income Before It’s Too Late
- The Ultimate List of 18 Geoarbitrage Cities Worldwide
- Why I’m Considering A Geoarbitrage Lifestyle in My 20s
- 6 Clever Investing & Life Lessons Via Playing Poker
- 2 Ways to Change your Relationship With Spending Money
- The #1 Thing You Need To Do To Pay Off Student Loans Faster (+ Student Loan Refinance Calculator)
- Millionaire Profile #1: Finance Stoic
- 150+ Smart Side Hustles and Ways to Make Money
- 30 People Who Reached Financial Independence Before 40 and Retired Early
- Living in a Gentrifying Neighborhood Will Save You Money
- You Can Only #MeToo Without Caring When You Are Financially Independent #womenrockmoney
- How I Went To College For Free
- 7,317 pageviews Monthly Blog Report Card #2
- Free 18 day personal finance course
- Alcohol Consumption will cost you 3 years of early retirement
- An insurance incentive to save hundreds?
- Travel Hacking Japan 5: Nara
- Travel Hacking Japan 4: Kyoto
- Travel Hacking Japan 3: Nikko
- 1.55% Return: Stop letting the big banks fleece your savings account
- Travel Hacking Japan 2: Tokyo Days 2-3
- Arbitrage Series: Can you Time the Market? Yes.
- Who would you bet on to change the future?
- How I Made $300/hr as a High School Student
- Monthly Blog Report Card #1
- 5 FREE Things You Must Do to Ensure Your Financial Future
- 11 Valuable Items For a Luxurious Life
- US Mortgages vs. the Rest of the World
- How to Make a 20+ Percent Return When Losing Weight: HealthyWage
- Get paid DAILY instead of biweekly, for FREE!
- What’s your life savings rate?
- The Perfect Snowboarding Storm: Beginner + European + Snow guns + Toboggan = Hypothermia
- 3 decades later and the Nikkei has not recovered — Will the SP500 do the same?
- Travel Hacking Japan: Day 1 in Tokyo
- Hedging Your FI Equities Portfolio
- On Canceling Hulu + Netflix + Cable and Keeping Internet
- Tips on convincing your significant other to retire way earlier
- The Only Lottery With a Positive Expected Value: The Green Card Lottery
- 2 Incomes Are Better than One: How to Online Date
- How to Become Yelp Elite: The Perks of Fancy Free Food and Cool Experiences
- Top 8 Posts of 2017
- Favorite Books of 2017
- Retire 3 Years Earlier By Cutting Down Your Clothing Consumption & Why I’m Going Cold Turkey
- 8 Tips for Creating Your Own Financial Luck
- 7 Ways to Make Money With Your Body Legally
- Vanguard Target Retirement Funds vs. DIY Admiral shares
- FI/RE for Non-US residents: Currency Hedged SP500 Funds
- Costco – our favorite money saver for food!
- i401k or SEP IRA: An extra $54,000 in tax advantaged retirement accounts a year
- Hustle in your 20s to be financially independent in under 10 years
- Spend less than 2 hours and $40 making your entire week’s meals
- Make a few thousand dollars by saving for an emergency fund or moving it around
- Spend ~$40 on groceries a week and live extravagantly
- Tax Loss Harvesting for newer investors
- The average American can save $200k in investment expenses easily
- They reached FI, why can’t you?
- Senate Tax Bill: How much will FIFO cost you?
- Make saving easier with the power of habit
- Save $1,000, burn 15 pounds, and 112 hours in transport time every year — the Citibike!
- The 401k match, free money and 100% return!
- How a 22 year old can easily save an extra 500k+ with one change
- Birds of a feather, let’s FIRE together!
Olivia worked in finance and wants you to learn the secrets of financial independence. She believes there are so many ways to monetize your life and make money doing the things you're already doing because so many companies offer free money.
The average savings account rate is 0.1%. The big banks have incredibly low savings accounts rates. CIT Bank offers a 1.75% savings account. You can open an account with just $100 and no monthly fees or charge . Tired of being charged fees and getting peanuts in interest at your current bank? Open a CIT Bank savings account in less than 15 minutes online.
If you have a car, Rideshare apps allow you to pick a direction you want to go twice a day, so you can get extra money going somewhere you were driving to anyway at least twice a day. Get a $300 sign-up bonus with Lyft.
One of my favorite ways ways of monetizing my life is via credit card bonuses with cards that give you cashback or rewards. Check out our review of the Chase Sapphire cards, which give you at least $500 in cash or $625 in travel credit.