I created this because it doesn’t exist for free on the internet. Financial independence and personal finance knowledge should be freely available to anyone who wants to access it.
The course is made up of 18 days of knowledge, with each day zeroing in on one specific topic (see below). By the end, I hope you’ll save more, invest better, and be on the path to early retirement.
Sign up here though the cool landing page, or just simply fill out the form below :).
This is the roadmap:
- Day 1: Tracking Your Money + Calculating Your Savings Rate
- Day 2: Sprucing Up Your Bank Accounts
- Day 3: Expenses – Coffee and Snacks
- Day 4: Expenses – Meals
- Day 5: The Importance of Your Savings Rate and Compound Interest
- Day 6: Expenses – Clothing and Accessories
- Day 7: Expenses – Utilities: Cable, Wifi, Cell, Water, and Heat
- Day 8: Expenses – Housing, Rent vs Buy
- Day 9: Expenses – Transportation
- Day 10: Debt – Student Loans: IBR, PAYE, PSLF, and Refinancing
- Day 11: Debt Payoff Order – CCs, Loans, Mtg, etc.
- Day 12: Investing: Retirement Accounts – 401k and IRA
- Day 13: Investing – Brokerage Accounts vs. Robo-Advisors
- Day 14: Investing – HSA, FSA, and Medical Insurance
- Day 15: Investing – Education tax-advantaged accounts: 529, and Coverdell
- Day 16: Side Hustles at Home
- Day 17: Other easy side hustles
- Day 18: Putting it all together – Where’s your retirement date now?
Feel free to send it to your friends and family, especially the young adults in your family. I wish someone would’ve sent something like this to me back in high school or even college.
Olivia worked in finance and wants you to learn the secrets of financial independence. She believes there are so many ways to monetize your life and make money doing the things you're already doing because so many companies offer free money.
The average savings account rate is 0.1%. The big banks have incredibly low savings accounts rates. CIT Bank offers a 1.75% savings account. You can open an account with just $100 and no monthly fees or charge . Tired of being charged fees and getting peanuts in interest at your current bank? Open a CIT Bank savings account in less than 15 minutes online.
If you have a car, Rideshare apps allow you to pick a direction you want to go twice a day, so you can get extra money going somewhere you were driving to anyway at least twice a day. Get a $300 sign-up bonus with Lyft.
One of my favorite ways ways of monetizing my life is via credit card bonuses with cards that give you cashback or rewards. Check out our review of the Chase Sapphire cards, which give you at least $500 in cash or $625 in travel credit.